Posted 2 months ago
The Dream Career:
Communinty Coordinator – Manchester and Cheshire – FTC until 1st March 2021
Manchester and Cheshire – Field based and working from home
£21,000 – £24,000 DOE
Full time. Approximately 3-4 days field based and 1-2 days working from home
The Job Role:
We are recruiting exclusively for Fareshare who are tackling hunger and saving food that would otherwise go to waste
Fareshare currently have a position available within their Manchester regional centre and are seeking an outgoing, and dedicated Community Coordinator to join their team.
The main purpose of this position is to focus on the growth and sustainability of the Fareshare Go programme. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for maximising client relationships and working closely with retailers within the region.
This position will include;
– Carrying out welcome visits with the new charities on board
– Working to KPIs for both new and existing retailers
– Ensuring charities are getting as much out of the Fareshare Go programme with constant communication
– Increasing the amount of food charities are able to take
– Getting involved with activities to ensure that all stores and charities are engaged with the programme
– Carrying out food safety checks
– Maintaining strong retailer relationships, face to face meetings and keeping in regular contact
– Continuing to help build and grow the Fareshare community
The ideal candidate for this role will be outgoing, personable and have a real passion for tackling food waste and hunger within the UK.
Have exceptional relationship building skills and able to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
Applicants must be super organised and able to organise their own time especially as this role is a field based position.
It is an essential requirement for Applicants to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own car.
Applicants who have Level 2/3 Food Safety Training is desirable, but this is not an essential requirement as training will be provided.
This is a field based role with approximately 3-4 days working on the road and 1-2 days working from home.
The closing date for Applications is 29th January with interviews taking place w/c 4thFebruary.