Account Executive - Creative
Posted 4 months ago
Since 1985 Comic Relief’s mission has always remained clear – to be the disruptor for social justice and change. We’ve successfully raised awareness for the causes that help to support this vision year on year with the support of those who also believe in what we do. In order to continue to have a positive impact on the lives of people who we want to change, we need to transform, and that means starting a new chapter.
We are becoming a creative agency for a social change. An agency that is proud to be bold, confident and even at times edgy. We want to harness creativity to better effect, value our brands, embrace talent, connect globally, engage and empower many more people in our mission.
We need the best talent to ensure that we’re continuously learning, growing and inspiring. This is a new chapter for Comic Relief – come and help create the future.
The Creative Account Executive will provide project management and administrative support on a variety of creative projects working with a range of internal stakeholders and freelance creative teams and agencies.
· Deliver a project management service for internal clients across briefs as allocated by the Account Director acting as the main day to day contact from brief through to final delivery, making sure projects are delivered on time and within budget by holding a briefing meeting to discuss key deliverables, highlighting and obtaining clarity on queries, ambiguities or missing information before progressing.
· Follow the creative sign off process and ensure all work has been proof read and signed off by the Creative Director and key client stakeholder.
· Work with the Account Director to produce realistic timelines for delivery of projects and send to clients for sign off. Take appropriate action to keep projects on course, and highlight to the Account Director and key stakeholders any risks to delivery.
· Collate any resource requests on your projects and work with the Account Director to book and plan resource on a weekly basis.
· Support the Account Director on ad hoc creative projects as required
· Work with the Account Director and campaign management/fulfillment team to ensure we provide a full procurement, production and delivery service for each project, obtaining competitive estimates and the best possible creative suppliers.
· Clarify and seek approval for the production budget ensuring that costs are collated and the creative product is within budget.
· Support the Account Director to source new suppliers.
· Provide an administrative support role to Content Co logging all incoming briefs, raising job/ PO numbers/print codes and saving briefs and projects to online work folders.
· Update the resource status for weekly resource meetings.
· Support the Account Director with budget management by collating invoices for approval and logging all approved expenditure on the budget tracker
· Support the Account Director with creative research
· Ensure that wherever possible all creative projects fall within Comic Relief’s Diversity Strategy in terms of representation and accessibility.
· To undertake any appropriate work as delegated by the Account Director.
· Participate as a full member of the Creative Department and within Comic Relief as a whole.
· Where appropriate to support initiatives and objectives across the whole organisation.
· Experience of account management in a busy studio environment.
· Experience dealing with designers and copywriters.
· Experience of design project management.
· Must understand Comic Relief’s mission and values and can use them to persuade others to actively support the organisation.
· Identifies key business partners, understands their needs and motives, and can maintain a positive relationship balancing their aims and needs with those of Comic Relief or department.
We positively welcome, and seek to ensure we achieve, diversity in our workforce and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality. We encourage applications from disabled people and we will guarantee a first stage interview to all disabled applicants who sufficiently demonstrate in their application how they meet the essential criteria for the job as outlined on the person specification of the job description.
Successful applicants will need to undergo a DBS check.
Registered charity 326568
Comic Relief is a Disability Confident - Committed employer