Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist – Early Years
Posted 21 days ago
To provide speech and language therapy to children with complex communication needs in association with and in addition to Autism Spectrum Disorders, within a school setting and to ensure the service is provided in close collaboration with education staff and other professionals to meet the needs of the pupil.
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, creative and passionate Speech and Language Therapist with good IT and time management skills to join our dedicated and supportive team. You will work alongside our Senior Speech and Language Therapist and will be offered relevant training, support and supervision. The role features generous annual leave entitlement and enhanced CPD opportunities.
The successful candidate:
- SaLT degree/Qualification
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- MRCSLT Registration
- Able to work independently and as part of a team under the supervision of a senior SaLT
- Good assessment & organisational skills
- Experience of health & social care policy / local & national agendas as they relate to disabled people
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passionate about supporting children with autism
You will join a supportive staff team where teamwork, flexibility and a positive personality are essential attributes.
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.