Posted 23 days ago
The instructor is instrumental in the delivery of training to Tutors, as well as leading on group sessions and supporting individual programmes. As a member of a class team, built of ABA Tutors, an Instructor and Supervisor, you will provide excellent ABA/VB training including sharing line management responsibilities of tutors with ABA Supervisors.
You will be based in a class of approximately eight pupils and alongside Teachers and Supervisors you will evaluate pupil progress through a range of assessment activities. You will support the team in ensuring the daily needs of our pupils are met in a professional, competent, safe and fun school environment.
You will need
- To demonstrate a high level of competence in ABA/VB practices and ability to share, mentor and train others
- A minimum of two years’ experience of working with children (either paid or unpaid capacity) preferably in an education setting.
- The ability to organise, lead and motivate a team. To deliver on the spot training and to monitor the progress of individual members of staff
- Educated to A Level standard or recognised child care qualification.
- Have emotional and physical resilience to meet the challenges and demands of the role.
- A commitment to further career development, with the option of undertaking further qualifications including but not limited to: Initial Teacher Training, BCBA, BCABA
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.