ABA Tutor – Early Years
Posted 3 months ago
To run programmes for children and their parents in our Early Years Provision, gather and analyse data. To plan and deliver engaging and stimulating activities for young children in the programme. To actively support and empower families, explain and model effective strategies and teach skills to parents during the workshops to develop their child`s speech and communication skills through play.
You will need
- An interest in working with children with special needs including autism.
- To be educated to A Level or recognised child care qualification.
- Emotional and physical resilience to meet the challenges and demands of the role.
- Experience of working with children and/or adults with special needs (desirable).
- To be able to work effectively in a team environment.
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.