Posted 5 days ago
As the lead ABA practitioner you will be an active member of the school senior leadership team informing the strategic direction of ABA practice. A key part of this role is monitoring the quality of behaviour management, teaching and learning, in line with the school policy. You will ensure ensuring the quality of all programmes through the management of the ABA Supervisors, conducting reviews and appraisals of the ABA Supervisors in conjunction with the Heads of School.. You will support the ABA Supervisors in developing programmes and or behaviour management strategies where required, overseeing the quality of the ABA Supervisor’s work. You will also be responsible for the professional development and training of ABA Instructors across both the Lower and Upper School. The ABA Consultant will be expected to lead on whole school training as directed by the Heads of School.
Who we are looking for
- We’re looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who share our mission of empowering people with autism to lead fuller lives.
- You will be a strong team player with great communication skills, have the ability to work under pressure, and above all be passionate and committed to the development of the pupils within the school.
You will need
- To be BCBA certified
- To have a minimum of four years ABA experience with at least one year at supervisory level
- Proven experience of managing and training teams of staff
- Experience of advanced ABA skills; programme development, assessment, designing behavioural interventions and integration of other provisions
- Experience of working as part of and with a multi-disciplinary team